• Judiciary Complex, Khyber Road, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

How to Submit Conversion Application

How to start Mineral Title Partial Surrender Application

How to apply for Mineral Title Surrender

How to Apply for Partial Assignment of Mineral Title

How to apply for Full Assignment of Mineral Titles

How to submit production and royalty via e Government Portal based on fixed rates

How Place a Bid on KP Minerals Auction Web Portal App

How to Submit an Appeal to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Appellate Tribunal for Minerals | Appeal System kp

How to apply for Minor Mineral Registration

How to Apply for Mineral Title on e-Government Portal