HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPEAL TO APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
If aggrieved with the decision of Licensing Authority (Mineral Title Committee), the Mineral Title holder or / and potential investor can approach KP Minerals Appellate tribunal for an appeal under section 102 of KP Mines & Minerals Act 2017.
PROCEDURE FOR FILING AN APPEAL
Step No. 01:
- In order to submit an appeal, the appellant must deposit an amount of Rs. 10,000/ (Rupees Ten Thousand only) by from the below given link.
- Print challan for appeal
- Deposit the challan at any branch of Bank of Khyber (BOK).
- Collect the customer copy of challan form the bank cashier.
Step No. 02:
- Open the appeal submission form available at link.
- Fill up the form with relevant information i.e. personal information, appeal, relevant documents etc.
- Enter the paid challan No. in the form and click on submit.
Once your appeal is submitted, it reaches concerned office. Upon processing, You will be contacted for hearing.